The archive, artifact and library collections are available to everyone year-round by appointment for research. Onsite we have a searchable database of catalog records with details about the collection.
Please call (207) 326-4118 or email email@example.com to schedule a visit or ask a question.
If you call or email:
- Be specific in your requests
- Give us time; we are glad to do research for you but it may be two weeks before we can get back to you.
- Consider becoming a member (if you aren’t already) to support this service
If you visit:
- Call ahead to make sure we will be available
- Be prepared for do-it-yourself research perusing files, books and albums
- Many of our reference files and books are in open stacks available for browsing
- Photocopies and scans will be provided at the discretion of the staff (fees apply)
- Photography for personal use is allowed
Other local sources: