We are thrilled that you will join us for the 2022 House and Garden tour on July 22, 2022! We have listed some information that you may find helpful in planning your trip to Castine. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!
- Advance ticket sales has ended.
- Can I purchase tickets the day of the tour?
- Yes! There will be signs on your way into town that will direct you where to purchase tickets. You can pay with a credit card, check, or cash.
- What is your refund policy?
- All sales are final.
- How do I get to Castine?
- Please check out our Getting Here page for directions to Castine.
Day of The Tour
- The Tour will run from 10 AM-4 PM, rain or shine.
- Please visit our Tour Day page for directions, ticket pick up locations, and other information about the tour day.
- Masks required for all indoor spaces including the free shuttle service (provided if you forget to bring your own).
- Smoking is not permitted in the homes or anywhere on the grounds.
- No spike heels. Booties will be provided and should be worn inside homes. Large bags and umbrellas are prohibited in homes.
- No photography is permitted inside homes-not even cell phones.
- All children must be supervised and accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not permitted inside homes. If you bring your dog to walk around Castine, please be prepared to clean up after your pet.
- Please respect the properties by staying within walkways, and respect neighbors’ privacy.
Food and Drink
- Where on the Tour can I get something to eat?
- Pre-purchase a ticket to the catered lunch at the Castine Inn. Seatings at 11:30 and 1:00. Advance reservations required. Purchase tickets.
- You can visit the Castine Town website HERE for additional information on food, lodging, and local businesses. Castine is a bustling town in the summer, with places to eat, to stay, and for entertainment.
- Check out our Things To Do tab for information about other events in town during the week of the tour.