For the safety of our community, homeowners, and visitors we have postponed this event to July 2021.
Please check back as our plans develop. Thank you for your understanding.
We are thrilled that you will join us for the 2020 House and Garden tour on July 23, 2020! We have listed some information that you may find helpful in planning your trip to Castine. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!
- How do I purchase tickets in advance?
- You can purchase tickets online by clicking HERE.
- You can pay by check by downloading the form HERE and sending it with your payment.
- You can purchase tickets in person at various locations in Castine, including: The Castine Historical Society’s Abbott School (starting June 8) and The Visitors Center on the town dock (starting June 8)
- Can I purchase tickets the day of the tour?
- Yes! There will be signs on your way into town that will direct you where to purchase tickets. You can pay with a credit card, check, or cash.
- What is your refund policy?
- All sales are final.
- How do I get to Castine?
- Please check out our Getting Here page for directions to Castine.
Day of The Tour
- The Tour will run from 10 AM-4 PM, rain or shine.
- Please visit our Tour Day page for directions, ticket pick up locations, and other information about the tour day.
- Smoking is not permitted in the homes or anywhere on the grounds.
- No spike heels. Booties will be provided and should be worn inside homes.Large bags and umbrellas are prohibited in homes.
- No photography is permitted inside homes-not even cell phones
- All children must be supervised and accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not permitted inside homes. If you bring your dog to walk around Castine, please be prepared to clean up after your pet.
- Please respect the properties by staying within walkways, and respect neighbors’ privacy.
Food and Drink
- Where on the Tour can I get something to eat?
- You can visit the Castine Town website HERE for additional information on food, lodging, and local businesses. Castine is a bustling town in the summer, with plenty of places to eat, to stay, and for entertainment.
- Check out our Things To Do tab for information about other events in town during the week of the tour.